Monday, March 7, 2011

Thankful Mondays #4


Each Monday, I'm writing about things I'm thankful for. This is week four. Read more about it here.

46. my 25" quilting ruler (SO helpful with this!)
47. breakfast
48. digital cameras
49. clean laundry folded and put away

50. a cappuccino well made (especially at Stir Coffee) (can't wait to have one (or five) of these this week!)
51. Hotlanta tacos from Good 2 Go Tacos (I get these this week, too!)
52. pretty stationary
53. farmers' markets
54. sisters
55. brothers
56. dance sessions in the car
57. a good book
58. the smell of vanilla
59. sunsets
60. forgiveness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)