Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WIP Wednesday #6

It's been a bit of a slow week around here. I've been feeling a little under the weather and without much energy for sewing (that's a phrase I never thought I'd say), but there's been a bit of progress, so let's get to it. (In case you've missed out, I'm following along with Freshly Pieced's W.I.P. (Work In Progress) Wednesday series as a good way for me (and you) to keep track of what's going on around here.)

Completed this week:
Blocks #3 and 4 of my Early Bird/Kitchen Window quilt
Apparently, I was thinking of Christmas when I put these together.
Happy cups!

The Kindle sleeve tutorial has been posted!

Style Stitches Challenge bag #3, the Origami Bag (I ended up just making one, instead of the set of six, but I love the way it turned out, and so do my ribbons.)

Started this week:
Nada

In progress:
Blocking the Early Bird/Kitchen Window quilt
I love those toasters.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week. And be sure to click on the button to check out other great WIPs for more inspiration!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. I have that same Early Bird fabric and think it is just so cute! You picked the perfect use for it, that quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitchen window start. It looks great with the black sashing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO want to make a kitchen window quilt! Yours is looking awesome. Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week! : )

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? I'd love to hear it! Thanks for commenting. (All comments are moderated, so it may take a little while for yours to appear. Just hit "Publish," and I'll take care of the rest.)